Following the first teasers, Jeep and Mopar reveal the official images of all six Moab Safari concept cars. The lineup includes five Wranglers and one very orange Grand Cherokee. All Wranglers come with excessively large wheels, reflecting on their superior off-road prowess, while the Cherokee is more about style and looking good.
Easter Jeep Safari in Moab in Utah will take place March 23-31, bringing together thousands of die-hard off-road enthusiasts looking for ways to get themselves stuck so they can use their off-roading skills and winch each other out!
Check out a video, some pictures, and brief description of all six concepts below:
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Concept is most extreme Grand Cherokee ever with 35-inch tires and EcoDiesel V-6 power
- Jeep Wrangler Mopar Recon features 6.4-liter HEMI V-8 power and prototype beadlock wheels and Stinger off-road bumper
- Jeep Wrangler Stitch is a light-weight follow-up to the diehard enthusiasts’ favorite Wrangler Pork Chop
- Jeep Sand Trooper II builds on the extreme off-road capabilities of the original Sand Trooper with 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 and Mopar Portal axles and Shorty off-road bumper
- Jeep Wrangler Flattop features 37-inch tires and go-anywhere hardware in a sophisticated package
- Jeep Wrangler Slim combines affordable extreme weekend fun with everyday road use featuring Mopar prototype 2-inch lift kit and prototype on-road beadlock wheels
- Vehicles showcase new Jeep Performance Parts portfolio created by Mopar’s Off-road division