The 2015 Corvette Z06 is finally on its to Chevy dealers in the United States and on this occasion they released a video with Corvette Racing driver Tommy Milner giving the car a good workout. The idea is to put in perspective the Z06’s capabilities as a track car.
The venue is Road Atlanta, the Z06 is white, and the sun is shining. That makes for a good two and half minutes of motoring nirvana!
2015 Corvette Z06 Specs:
- Aluminum space frame
- Carbon-fiber hood and removable carbon-fiber roof panel
- Supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine
- 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- 7-speed manual or an all-new 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
- 0-60: 2.95 Seconds
- Quarter mile: 10.95 Seconds @127 MPH
- Coupe and convertible body styles
- Driver Mode Selector
- Data Recorder Telemetry
- Starting Price: around $80,000