Not that Bentley Bentayga is hot news, but the big car has come under so much criticism for its looks in the short time it’s been out that, one can’t help but feel bad for it. That is kind of why we decided to bring you this fancy photoshoot which puts in perspective the good things about the Bentayga.
Granted, you need the right color, carefully adjusted lighting, and some serious editing to make a Bentley Bentayga look this good. But still, the combination of the color and those massive rims on this black one here could give you some ideas as to how to spec up yours at the dealership. This one is of course the W12 version, but as we reported earlier Bentley has just released a 460 hp V8 diesel version expanding the SUV’s appeal.
Photos by Driving Emotions
Bentley Bentayga Highlights:
- Engine capacity: 5950 cc
- Max power: 600 bhp/ 447 kW / 608 PS @ 5000-6000 rpm
- Max torque: 900 Nm / 664 lb.ft @1350 rpm
- Acceleration: 0 – 60mph 4.0 secs / 0 – 100 km/h 4.1 secs
- Max speed: 187 mph / 301 km/h
- Fuel consumption:
- Urban: 14.9 mpg / 19.0 litres/100 km
- Extra urban: 29.4 mpg / 9.6 litres/100 km
- Combined: 21.6 mpg / 13.1 litres/100 km
- CO2 emissions: 296 g/km
- Emission Controls: EU 6 and US LEV III