A while ago we showed you a gold Bentley Bentayga which to be honest looked pretty good. If that car is fit for a King, this is what his Queen should drive, a pink Bentley Bentayga. And this is now wrap or aftermarket paint job, either. This, apparently, is a factory color.
Just like the gold one, the pink Bentley Bentayga also comes to you from the United Arab Emirates – Dubai to be more precise. While no car should ever be painted in this shade of violet – especially is a guy is going to drive it – we have to admit that objectively this is a lovely color. But again, this is not a color you want to have on your car. It’s good for, I don’t know, jewelry or a ambient lighting in your posh bathroom, but for on a car, and certainly for on a super deluxe SUV like the Bentayga. What you want on this bad boy is matte black.
Bentley Bentayga Specs:
- Engine capacity: 5950 cc
- Max power: 600 bhp/ 447 kW / 608 PS @ 5000-6000 rpm
- Max torque: 900 Nm / 664 lb.ft @1350 rpm
- Acceleration: 0 – 60mph 4.0 secs / 0 – 100 km/h 4.1 secs
- Max speed: 187 mph / 301 km/h
- Fuel consumption:
- Urban: 14.9 mpg / 19.0 litres/100 km
- Extra urban: 29.4 mpg / 9.6 litres/100 km
- Combined: 21.6 mpg / 13.1 litres/100 km
- CO2 emissions: 296 g/km
- Emission Controls: EU 6 and US LEV III