ADV1 Wheels Look Swell on Bentley Bentayga
The new British SUV Bentley Bentayga has not been around for very long, but already it has received much love from the tuners the world over. It’s also received many wheel treatments, although there are only a few that really matter on account the wheels’ brand. We’ve already showed you the Bentayga on Forgiatos. Now let’s check it out on some ADV1s.
Finished in a refined and very sophisticated shade of grey they call “Stonectter,” this Bentley Bentayga here has been fitted by MC Customs of Miami with a set of ADV05RM MV2 rims from the Competition Series. The wheels have a familiar ADV1 look to them, but they have a twist in the shape of the spokes, what with the inner grilles that give the whole set a rather special appearance. Size-wise, these rims measure 22×10.5 inch on all four corner, and that finish is brushed aluminum.
Bentley Bentayga Highlights:
- Engine capacity: 5950 cc
- Max power: 600 bhp/ 447 kW / 608 PS @ 5000-6000 rpm
- Max torque: 900 Nm / 664 lb.ft @1350 rpm
- Acceleration: 0 – 60mph 4.0 secs / 0 – 100 km/h 4.1 secs
- Max speed: 187 mph / 301 km/h
- Fuel consumption:
- Urban: 14.9 mpg / 19.0 litres/100 km
- Extra urban: 29.4 mpg / 9.6 litres/100 km
- Combined: 21.6 mpg / 13.1 litres/100 km
- CO2 emissions: 296 g/km
- Emission Controls: EU 6 and US LEV III