The latest edition of Ford Ka for the British market will make its debut at the Geneva Motor Show before it goes on sale across UK by the end of March. It’s called the Metal Ka priced from £8,545.
The Metal Ka replaces the Tattoo version and sits alongside the Grand Prix and Digital models which add an extra layer of style and fun to Ka for customers who want to make a bolder statement. The car is based on the Zetec model and features a black and dark theme with glossy and metallic elements inside and out.
The car can be had with 1.3-litre Duratorq TDCi and 1.2-litre Duratec engine. Both of them are equipped with Auto-Start-Stop as standard.
Exterior styling features on Metal Ka
- Chrome door and tailgate handles
- Large chrome finish ‘Ka’ badge on the rear
- Chrome finish tailgate handle
- Small chrome ‘Ka’ badge on the B pillars
- Standard silver 16″ alloy wheels
- Optional black 16″ alloy wheels
- High gloss black painted grille surround
- Optional metallic paint in midnight, Strobe or Moonlight.
Interior styling features on Metal Ka
- Leather steering wheel with gloss black spoke shell, top-stitched with silver thread
- Leather, high gloss black and chrome gear shifter
- Handbrake lever in leather and chrome effect
- Silver top-stitched floor mats with metallised Ka emblem
- Chrome effect air vent surrounds
- Chrome effect Ka badge on centre console
- Chrome effect rings on seat squab and cushion