North American Volkswagen and Audi tuner who also offers its products in UK through APS of Brackley is now presenting the ultimate Audi R8 V8 in form of the Challenge Extreme Edition.
The STaSIS Engineering Audi R8 V8 Challenge Extreme Edition uses a supercharged V8 engine which offers 540 hp which is more than the V10 engine, while the car is lighter than the V10 model. That results in sensational performance.It does 0 to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds, compared to the 4.4 seconds of the standard car.
STaSIS Audi R8 V8 features:
- Engine – Eaton / Magnusson TVS 1900 supercharger running 7.5 psi of boost, independent charge cooler system to ensure consistent high power output, CNC billet alloy machined intake plenum for durability and strength, high performance STaSIS ECU remap – performance increases to 540 bhp and 435 lb.ft of torque
- Exhaust – 3.0 inch TIG welded and individually numbered stainless steel, cross-flow exhaust system with reduced back pressure for improved power and efficiency
- Brakes – Alcon 390mm front / 355mm rear with two piece floating discs
- Suspension – Lowering springs to improve handling and give a more aggressive appearance while retaining ride quality, matched bump stops, factory ‘drive select’ feature retained
- Wheels – 9.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium front, 12 x 20 inch forged aluminium rear with high performance low profile tyres