Mercedes Benz specialists at Piecha design tuning center have come up with a styling package for the Mercedes C-class estate or as Germans call it T-Modell, which turns it to a C63 AMG lookalike! These kinda of sporty station wagon cars which offer great practicality with cool looks and good performance are very popular in Europe and specially Germany. So if you cannot afford a real AMG Mercedes Wagon, here’s your alternative!
Piecha’s kit consists of a front spoiler lip, LED and fog lights, head light eyebrows, side skirts, and an AMG-style rear diffuser with a pair of integrated twin exhausts. You can have the front spoiler and the diffuser made entirely from carbon fiber, but then you will have to pay a whole lot more money for them!
The C-class T-modell by Piecha also comes with magnificent 19-inch Piecha dp2 Phantom wheels wrapped in Dunlop Sport Maxx tires size 225/35 at front and 255/30 at the back.
The tuner also offers threaded suspension, sport springs and a CS power unit fro the car.
- PIECHA daytime running light elements with fog lamps – set: 499 EURO
- PIECHA front spoiler lip for AMG styling (primed): 398 EURO
- PIECHA front spoiler lip for AMG styling coated in genuine carbon: 849 EURO
- PIECHA headlight masks – set: 238 EURO
- PIECHA two-lamella grille: 299 EURO
- PIECHA CS power converter: 429 EURO
- PIECHA Quadro 4-pipe retrofitting for left/right exhaust: 398 EURO
- Conversion to original AMG C63 exhaust system: 1,890 EURO incl. installation
- Diffuser set (black, structure-coated): 275 EURO
- Diffuser set coated in genuine carbon: 699 EURO
- PIECHA dp2 Phantom, 8.5 x 19 & 9.5 x 19 with 225 series and 255 series Dunlop tyres: complete wheel set: 2,590 EURO
- Spring set: 246 EURO
- Threaded suspension: 1,190 EURO