APS of Brackley who represents Sportec products in the UK announced that they have also partnered with Californian tuner VF Engineering. And the first package they will offer is a supercharger kit for Audi R8 V8 which takes the power from 420 hp up to 548 hp, and the torque from 317 lb.ft to 437 lb.ft.
This is a significant increase in power, but then it costs a lot of money. This package is priced from £21,995, by which you can buy a very nice family saloon!
VF Engineering Audi R8 supercharger technical specification:
- GIAC custom tuned software to optimise performance
- OEM soft rev limiters and top speed governor removed
- Eaton TVS1900 satin black supercharger
- 1 year unlimited mileage limited product warranty
- VF- CNC machined 6061 aluminium bracket system
- VF- CNC machined 6061 aluminium inlet runners
- OEM Goodyear idler pulleys
- VF- Custom tuned supercharger intake
- Internal overrun bypass valve system
- OEM crank case ventilation system
- Replacement OEM serpentine belt