The 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid is now officially the most fuel-efficient luxury sedan in America as EPA announced its fuel consumption rating. The MKZ does 41 mpg in city driving and 36 mpg on the highway, which means it beats Lexus HS 250h by 6 mpg! It’s also faster, as it can do 47mph in pure electric mode, while the Lexus only manages 25mph. It is better looking and better equipped as well.
But you know what, everyone still buys the Japanese, even though it’s dull and slow and not as economical! Lincoln MKZ is a very fine car, and we wish it a huge success in sales, because not only it’s better than the Lexus, it’s also full of passion and character and that’s what makes a car special.
2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid standard features:
- SmartGauge with EcoGuide
- Lincoln SYNC®
- Bridge of Weir leather-trimmed seats
- 10-way power passenger seat
- Power driver memory seat settings
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Genuine wood trim
- Reverse sensing system
- Keyless entry keypad
- Easy Fuel® Capless Fuel-Filler
- Personal Safety System™
- Integrated spotter mirrors
- Acoustic laminated windshield