APS of Brackley has teamed up with American tuner STaSIS Engineering to present the Audi R8 V10 Challenge Extreme Edition package in Britain. This special model develops a massive 710 bhp.
The Challenge Extreme packages are available now at £45,000, and for that you get 710 bhp and 523 lb.ft of torque which means it can do 0 to 60 mph in 3.1 seconds. It also gets dynamic suspension and braking upgrades which they say satisfy both criterias of city driving and track fun. The car also gets 20-inch lightweight wheels and a few minor styling tweaks.
This package is pricey, but let’s be honest a 3 second acceleration and 710 bhp are not figures that you can take for granted. Plus, Audi R8 V10 is not a cheap car in the first place!
Here’s the ingredients of the package in details:
- Engine – Eaton / Magnusson TVS 2300 supercharger running 7.5 psi of boost, independent charge cooler system to ensure consistent high power output, CNC billet alloy machined intake plenum for durability and strength, high performance STaSIS ECU remap – performance increases to 710 bhp and 523lb.ft of torque
- Exhaust – 3.0 inch TIG welded stainless steel, cross-flow exhaust system
- Brakes – Alcon 390mm front / 355mm rear with two piece floating discs
- Suspension – Lowering springs to improve handling and give a more aggressive appearance while retaining ride quality
- Wheels – 9.5 x 20 inch ultra-lightweight forged aluminium front, 12 x 20 inch forged aluminium rear with high performance low profile tyres