Now that Volvo is finally putting some effort into making their their cars more beautiful, tuners too find it worthwhile to work on them! Heico Sportiv has come up with a nice upgrade package for the new 2010 Volvo C70 Convertible which includes both visual and chassis upgrades. This car will be shown at the Geneva Motor Show next week.
As for the styling, Heico offers a kit made of lightweight polyurethane plastic and consisting of front spoiler and a big rear diffuser along with quad stainless steel exhausts with chrome mufflers.
The sporty style of the C70 is further enhanced by a lowered suspension which is lower by 30 mm than standard and also contributes to greater handling. The tuner also fits the car with HEICO SPORTIV 18 or 20-inch forged wheels. upon request they can also tweak the car’s ECU for a little bit extra power.
A subtle interior upgrade on the dashboard, door trims and cover profile of the metal convertible roof finishes off this package.
At a glance:
– 18-20” sport wheel program VOLUTION® in five (V.) and ten (X.) spoke design in the colors Silver, Titanium and Black Cut Diamond; also available as forged wheel (VOLUTION® X. 9×20” only)
– Differential lock for superior traction (T5 manual gearbox only)
– Dual or quad pipe stainless steel exhaust system
– Sport springs or sport suspension with lowering by ca. 30 millimeters
– Quad-piston sports brake system (country specific)
– Interior aluminum applications such as pedal set, foot rest and hand brake handle
– wECU upgrade for 2.0D and D5 (country specific)