MWDesign has come up with a fancy tuning package for the E89 BMW Z4 whit an even fancier name, the Slingshot! They’ve used different parts from different tuners to style the car, but added their own nice touches, such as the lime green vinyl accents. The Z4 Slingshot also receives upgrades in terms of performance and handling.
The front of the car has been garnished with an AC Schnitzer front addon spoiler, while the rear gets a carbon diffuser and wing from 3D Carbon. So what MW does is painting some of those parts in green! But the whole package looks quite classy and cool, specially with those 20-inch black Modulare wheels.
The performance of this hot roadster is improved by using a new ECU, quad exhaust system, and high performance intercooler and air intakes. The result is 400hp and 420lb.ft torque. Meanwhile proper handling is provided thanks to a mixture of Eibach and H&R suspension components, and optimal grip with Toyo tires.
- Dinan Stage II+ ECU Upgrade – power rating at 400hp @ 420lb.ft torque
- Eisenmann “Black Series” Quad Exhaust System + Midpipe
- Stett Performance Front Mount Intercooler
- Stett Performance Diverter Valves + Charge Pipe
- Race Precision Intake Filter
- AC Schnitzer Front Addon Spoiler with Custom Lime Green Vinyl Accents
- 3DDesign Matte Carbon Fibre Quad Rear Diffuser with Custom Lime Green Vinyl Accents
- 3DDesign Rear Spoiler
- Custom Carbon Fibre Front Lower Splitters
- OEM BMW Performance Front Kidney Grilles
- Custom Carbon Fibre Vinyl Exterior Accents with Primer Grey Bordering
- Custom Lime Green Painted Roll Bars with Plexi Wind Deflector
- Modulare Forged H1 20×8.5 F 20×10 R Wheels in Tinted Brushed Center + Gloss Black Lip Finish with Custom Primer
- Grey/Lime Green Accents
- Custom Tinted Brushed Aluminium Center Caps with Primer Grey Accents
- Toyo Proxes T1R 245/30/20 F 285/25/20 R Tires
- Eibach Pro Sports Springs with Reinforced Shock Mounts and Bump Stops
- H&R Adjustable Front and Rear Swaybars