American tuner Weistec has created the world’s most powerful Mercedes SLS using the magic of supercharger.
So, if you’ve always been wondering what would happen if you supercharge AMG’s naturally aspirated 6.2 liter V8, it results in a simply colossal 750 hp and 664 lb-ft of torque.
Of course, there’s more to this car than just a supercharger. As you can see below the list of modifications is very long. Weistec hasn’t yet revealed the car’s performance figures with 180 hp more than the standard version, but given the fact that the standard SLS does 0 to 60mph in under four seconds, this thing must be hella fast.
The cost of the complete package is $27,999.
M159, SLS 750 Package
- 2.3L Twin-Screw Compressor Module
- Dual High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Intake Tubes
- Brisk Spark Plugs
- Fuel Delivery Upgrade
- 1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
- High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
- High Flow Cast Aluminum T6 Hardened Throttle Body Inlet Y
- 45mm Boost Bypass Assembly
- Constant Mu, Delta Pressure (CMDP) Cog Drive System
- Billet Aluminum Cog Drive Cradle Assembly
- Poly Chain GT Carbon Fiber Cog Belt
- Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
- Hard Anodized Billet Aluminum Serpentine Idlers
- Johnson CM30 30 Liter/Min Intercooler Water Pump
- Intercooler Water Recovery Tank
- Cross Flow Heat Exchanger
- High Flow Fuel Rail System
- Power-Steering Reservoir Relocation Assembly
- Weistec Engineering SLS 750 Reflash (CARB E.O. D-691)