Hennessey Performance released a video of their Ferrari F430 Scuderia HPE700, equipped with a twin-turbo kit, being put through its paces by engineer Ben Norrell. The Scud is boosted by Hennessey to 708 horsepower.
Hennessey Ferrari F430 Scuderia performance kit is also available for the normal 430 and 430 Spider models. Besides the power, the treatment also results in a more aggressive soundtrack which, as you can see for yourself in the video below, has a deep motorsport feel about it.
The Texan tuner also offers a carbon fiber aero kit for the 430, including bumper kit and splitter, as well as carbon air box, KW adjustable suspension, mono block wheels, and custom leather interior.
The ingredients of Hennessey Ferrari F430 Scuderia HPE700 performance package is as follows:
• Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Stainless Steel Inlet Piping
• Dual Wastegates
• Air-to-water Intercooler System
• Dual Air Induction Filters
• Stainless Steel Turbo Downpipes
• Stainless Steel Exhaust System
• Custom Oil & Transmission Lines
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
Dyno Tuning & Road Testing