American tuner Vorsteiner has just dropped a bunch of amazing new pictures of their finest creation in 2014. We are indeed talking about the Vorsteiner BMW M4 GTRS4 which was recently showcased at the SEMA show and is now ready for the orders to pour in.
We have talked you through the details of the Vorsteiner BMW M4 GTRS4 a number of times, so here we just go through the main highlights real quick. The GTRS4 styling kit consists mainly of extremely wide front wings and matching rear fenders, connected together with bespoke sills and complemented on each end with a unique bumper. The carbon fiber front spoiler and rear diffuser, plus the boot lid wing, provide more downforce, which is a very good thing, since Vorsteiner has been fiddling with the engine and has managed to extract 550 horsepower from the in-line six engine under the bonnet.
Now enjoy the pictures and refer to the specs after the gallery if you need more details:
Vorsteiner BMW M4 GTRS4 Package Details:
- Carbon Fiber Front Bumper with an Integrated Front Splitter Element
- Carbon Fiber Wide Front Fenders with Ventilation (2 inches wider each side)
- Carbon Fiber Aero Side Blade Elements
- Carbon Fiber Wide Rear Fenders (3.5 inches wider each side)
- Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper with an Integrated Rear Diffuser Element
- Vorsteiner 90mm Quad Exhaust Tip Finishers (Options: Brushed | Diamond Black)
- Vorsteiner Embroidered Colored Floor & Trunk Mat Set • Vorsteiner Chrome Trunk Badging
- GTRS4 Forged 3-Piece Wheels, 20×10.5J | 20×13.5J in Gloss Brushed Shadow