Forget all you have seen and heard about the Mercedes AMG GT so far. What we have here is the most thorough in-depth tour and review of the new German sports car, teaching you all you need to know about it, and showing you every nook and cranny. This is probably the closest you can get to the ownership experience of an AMG GT.
What’s more, the Mercedes AMG GT in this video is the coveted Edition 1 series which comes with a number of extras. It is also the S version, meaning the 4.0 liter engine in this car make 510 horsepower (normal version has 462 hp).
Video by SaabKyle
Mercedes AMG GT S Highlights:
- Handbuilt AMG 4.0-liter V8 biturbo engine – the world’s first sports car engine with the turbos inside the V of the engine and dry sump lubrication
- 0-60 mph time of 3.7 seconds (preliminary); 193 mph top speed
- 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with electronically controlled limited slip differential
- AMG Dynamic Exhaust System with electronically controlled variable vane
- AMG Dynamic suspension
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with multiple driver selectable suspension and steering modes
- AMG Performance steering wheel with shift paddles
- High-quality Nappa leather
- Numerous trim options, including silver chrome, matte carbon fiber, high-gloss carbon fiber, black diamond and matte silver fiberglass
- Advanced safety technologies, including COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, Adaptive Braking technology, ATTENTION ASSIST, PARKTRONIC, Rearview Camera, and the PRE-SAFE® system
- Optional Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist