As we have mentioned before, covering Alain Class Motors’ super unique cars, these guys are usually the first dealership to get the latest exotic models, even before they are launch in Europe. They also tend to get the finest specs and the rarest colors. This blue Mercedes AMG GT, then, is right up their alley.
Judging by the way they have put it on a plinth, this blue Mercedes AMG GT must be the first example arrived at Alain Class, and it’s a good one too. The car is a GT S model powered by the 510 PS version of the new 4.0 liter AMG V8 bi-turbo engine, and it features a superb two-tone red and black interior with carbon fiber trim pieces. What it doesn’t have is the optional carbon fiber aero kit. So much the better, since the kit looks kind of silly and make the car look like a cheap boy racer kind of thing.
So scroll down for a large gallery detailing the most important bits of the AMG GT inside and out:
Mercedes AMG GT S Highlights:
- Handbuilt AMG 4.0-liter V8 biturbo engine – the world’s first sports car engine with the turbos inside the V of the engine and dry sump lubrication
- 0-60 mph time of 3.7 seconds (preliminary); 193 mph top speed
- 7-speed dual-clutch transmission with electronically controlled limited slip differential
- AMG Dynamic Exhaust System with electronically controlled variable vane
- AMG Dynamic suspension
- AMG DYNAMIC SELECT with multiple driver selectable suspension and steering modes
- AMG Performance steering wheel with shift paddles
- High-quality Nappa leather
- Numerous trim options, including silver chrome, matte carbon fiber, high-gloss carbon fiber, black diamond and matte silver fiberglass
- Advanced safety technologies, including COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, Adaptive Braking technology, ATTENTION ASSIST, PARKTRONIC, Rearview Camera, and the PRE-SAFE® system
- Optional Lane Keeping Assist and Blind Spot Assist