There is a Four Seasons George V hotel in Champs-Élysees, Paris, which is an absolute hot spot for hyper car. A few days ago we saw the one-off Pagani Huayra Pearl over there, now check out another one-off, multi-million Euro hyper car, the Koenigsegg Agera R.
And it’s not alone. The blue Koenigsegg Agera R is accompanied by a Bugatti Veyron and what appears to be a Brabus Rocket 900 Maybach. The latter was also present when the Pearl popped by the hotel. Of course, they do have a parking garage, but in true Monte Carlo style the hotel lets their high-profile guests to park their hyper machines in front of the joint… until someone with an ever higher profile and a sicker car turns up.
Koenigsegg Agera R Specs:
- Power output: 1140 hp at 7100 rpm – redline @ 7500 rpm
- Torque: over 1000 Nm from 2700 to 7300 rpm
- Max torque: 1200 Nm at 4100 rpm
- Turbo: 1.4 bar boost pressure, 0.5 bar boost pressure @ 2300 rpm, Full turbo spool up @ 2700 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.8 sec, 0-200 km/h 7,8 sec, 0-200-0 km/h 12.6 sec, 0-300-0 km/h 21,19 sec
- Braking distance: 30.5m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral g-force: 1.6g
- Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 12.5 l/100km, Combined: 14,7/100km
- Weight-to-power ratio: 1.19 kg/hp (dry weight)
- Weight distribution: 44% front, 56% rear
- Emission levels: Euro V and lev 2