Have you ever seen a three story building accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds? Well, you will get some ideas as to what it would look like after watching this Hennessey Cadillac Escalade HPE800 do some sprints. This giant is one of the world’s best performance SUVs right now and also one of the coolest.
The reason we think Hennessey Cadillac Escalade is cooler even than the likes of G63 and Cayenne Turbo is because you kind of expect those Euro boys to be good at the performance game, whereas the American SUVs have always been mocked for their lumpiness, excess weight, and general lack of finesse. Well, you won’t be saying that about the Escalade after seeing this:
Hennessey Cadillac Escalade HPE800 Package Details:
• 842 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
• 855 lb-ft torque @ 4,000 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 3.9 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 12.3 sec. @ 112 mph
• High-flow 2.9L supercharger system running 10 psi boost pressure.
• High-flow air to water intercooler system.
• Custom forged aluminum pistons with 10.0:1 compression ratio.
416 CID stroker motor
• Forged steel wrist pins.
• 6.125-inch Billet steel H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts.
• Balance, blueprint & assemble shortblock: fully de-bur block, line hone block with ARP main studs, deck block.
• Bore block on 3-axis CNC mill, hone block with torque plates, balance crankshaft, check bearing clearances.
• Assemble shortblock.
• High-flow intake manifold.
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc.
• Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves.
• Extreme duty dual valve springs.
• Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals.
• Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression.
• CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted.
• HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade.
• Hydraulic lifter upgrade.
• Extreme duty pushrod upgrade.
• 1.75 inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• Professional installation and all necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 200 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE800 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.