We all used to get sick by bling bling tuning on Hummer H2 so nobody actually cared about its absence in all the news recently. But guys at Strut brought it back in a good way, a gangsta looking matte black Humvee H2 is a desirable seen indeed!
specially jacked up on high wheels. Hummer brand is actually for sale by GM which itself is bankrupting so in this miserable condition Strut H2 is not going to get much attention really, however with gas price going down, the SUV market might revive so it’s not a very bad bet either. This black machine is going to cost around 60 grand. Full option list comes below :
STRUT front end kit, which includes two grilles, front bumper extensions and chimney stacks
– STRUT badges throughout the vehicle
– STRUT wheels / custom ordered 24 inch set of 5; painted flat black 37 inch tires (Toyo Open Country)
– 1 inch lift to fit the tires but low enough to minimize head clearance
– Professional grade flat black paint job on entire exterior of vehicle (including bumpers, side panels, etc). We also added a clear coat to protect the paint and provide a subtle sheen
– Custom, diamond tucked suede interior (black), including a suede headliner
– Custom exhaust system with dual tips
– Engine has been chipped for better performance & acceleration
– Amp Research drop down H2 steps
– Custom made H2 BREMBO brake pads; set of 4
– Custom accessory pieces (hood handles, door handles, side markers, etc)
– Flat black Grenade shifter
– Blacked out interior handles, center console, etc.
– Smoked/tinted lights on entire vehicle (front, back, roof, sides, etc)
– Custom carbon fiber on side view mirrors
– Navigation, OnStar, XM radio, iPod hook-up
– Advanced Clifford Alarm System with keyless entry, remote ignition start/kill switch, and a 1-mile tamper detection warning/antenna
– Seat warmers in the front and back
-One touch system that drops all the windows down simultaneously, providing an open air feel
BOSE sound system with an after market AMP, iPod connection, and woofers with a custom box under the rear set. This weekend we have the vehicle scheduled to install a DVD system with LCDs behind each headrest.