At this year’s ‘Auto Bild’ high speed test at Nardo test track in southern Italy another world record is broken, and if it wasn’t for the title of this post you could never guess what it is! Yep, behold the magnificence of world’s fastest Opel ever! It’s a Insignia SportsTourer OPC model which is tuned by Steinmetz and Klasen Motors, and managed to reach 287.4 km/h. The car is equipped with a modified intercooler, larger turbo with 3″ exhaust system including rear silencer, modified fuel injection system and upgraded ECU. It develops 400 hp and 550 nm of torque.
This fast Opel also features a number of non-mechanical upgrades including:
- Alloy wheels ST7 20″, in white & polished black 5-door, Sports Tourer and OPC
- Lowering 5-door, Sports Tourer and OPC
- Front grille 5-door and Sports TourerFront spoiler, pedestrian-friendly 5-door and Sports Tourer
- Roof spoiler Sports Tourer only
- Foot mats 5-door and Sports TourerDoor
- handle trims, chromed stainless steel 5-door and Sports Tourer