In an effort to improve customer experience, Cadillac dealers are instructed to put on a new, luxurious look.
As part of its “Defining Moments” customer service initiative, Cadillac has instructed its dealers to revamp the looks of their showrooms and facilities and apply the new showroom layout features open, well-lit displays allowing customers to interact with the cars and dealership staff, and relax in a customer lounge with a coffee bar with custom-designed art and designer furniture. The design includes contemporary architecture and premium materials, such as English Oak, matte porcelain tile and brushed stainless steel accents.
200 Cadillac dealers have committed to the program and will apply the new design within the next two years. Suburban Cadillac in Ann Arbor, Michigan is the first first to complete new look.
Some details for the new showroom include:
- Limestone tile and aluminum storefront glazing
- Photography highlighting elements in Cadillac’s Art & Science design philosophy
- Stainless steel and brushed aluminum finishes
- Precise, theatrical lighting to highlight the vehicles
- English Oak walls, matte porcelain tile floors
- Rich, ultra-dark textured leather chairs and Knoll Barcelona® lounge chairs
- Polished chrome tables and lamps
“The new facility design and furnishings provide a great stage for our exciting new automobiles,” said Kurt McNeil, vice president of Cadillac Sales and Service, “but our main goal is to create a highly positive first impression that creates that defining moment in our customers’ minds that we will exceed their expectations before, during and after the sale.”