This year Italy is getting all the cool special editions, and I think you know why. This one’s from Mercedes Benz, the S-Class Grand Edition.
The new S-Class Grand Edition is a fully loaded model with AMG sport pack and more features and luxury than the range-topping Avantgarde edition.
The car is visually distinguished over the normal S-Class with revised bumpers, side skirts, sports grille, exclusive tailpipes, and 19-inch AMG wheels wrapped in 255/40 tires at front and 275/40 rear. Based on the engine you choose, you may also get AMG cross-drilled brake discs.
The interior features a leather steering wheel and wood trim and black ash, in addition to the stainless-steel sports pedals with rubber studs brushed black. In line with its own personality and the role of technology trendsetter, the S-Class is the benchmark in terms of on-board infotainment systems. The car’s special COMMAND system has three-dimensional mapping sat nav and free updates for three years.
All models expect the diesel 250CDI are also equipped with Parking pack assistance system and Intelligent Light System.
Mercedes S-Class Grand Edition at a glance:
- AMG Styling Pack and Sport:
- Front bumper with spoiler and air intake divergent and side skirts
- Rear bumper with extractor
- chrome exhaust with AMG lettering
- AMG alloy 5-spoke 19 “with 255/40 tires up front and 275/40 rear
- Inserts in Black Ash
- AMG Brakes: front disc and drilled, painted brake calipers
- Steering wheel with wood inserts with matching inserts car
- Aluminium sports pedals
- Velour floor mats AMG
- Rear view mirrors electrically folding and auto-beam
- Large front brake discs
- LED lighting system
- Intelligent Light System and the care system with adaptive beam
- Speed ??Limit Assist
- Parking pack: rear camera and parking assist system (optional on 250 Biturbo CDI)
- COMAND GPS