Mitsubishi released a new ModelYear of its Shogun (Pajero) full-size SUV in the British market.
The Shogun looks quite old-fashion now, but it is still an interesting car thanks to its long and glorious history as a touch and functional off-roader. The new one omes with a Euro V compliant turbo diesel engine and offers a choice of either three door short-wheel base or five door long-wheel base versions.
In additoin to the re-designed front grille, all variants will benefit from new 18” alloy wheels. The lineup includes four trim levels of SG2, SG3, SG4 and the Warrior which sits above SG2 in terms of equipments.
Prices for the new model year Mitsubishi Shogun range from just £29,499 for the entry level SG2 model and rise to £40,999 for the higher specification SG4 model.
2012 Mitsubishi Shogun features:
The 12MY marks the arrival of a fresher and sportier look across the Shogun range featuring:
- New chrome grille with slotted bars and thick dividers on either sides
- New colour-keyed front bumper
- Black front skid plate
- New twelve spoke 18” alloy wheels
- Black roof rails
- Euro V compliant engine
The same philosophy prevails inside the car with new items such as:
- New high-quality material for both cloth and leather upholsteries
- New enhanced illumination for instruments
- New brushed silver finish for power window control panels
Furthermore, new features are also introduced, including:
- SG3 and SG4 variants will be equipped with auto lights, auto wipers and privacy glass
- SG4 variants will now include a colour coded spare wheel cover as standard
- Brake override system – in case the driver accidentally hits the brake and accelerator at the same time (the car automatically opts for the safer braking option)
The new 12MY is available in the following colours:
- Diamond Black (Pearlescent)
- Frost White (Solid)
- Graphite Brown (Metallic)
- Orient Red (Metallic)
- Cool Silver (Metallic)