The standard Suzuki Grand Vitara is not an interesting car. Not even slightly. But its Marine Concept version, well that’s another story.
Built by students at Ohio Technical College (OTC) for the 2011 SEMA show, this Vitara combines all of Suzuki’s specialties, Automobile, Motorcycle/ATV and Marine. It is an all-in-one Suzuki.
They must have got a bit carried away with the Marine bit though, as the car is fitted with a Suzuki outboard motor on the back of the SUV and other fabricated modifications to make it resemble a boat!
As an student project, this car is a great work and worthy of your attention at SEMA exhibit, #38149 in the Upper Level of South Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
– Oversized chrome wheels
– Toyo off-road tires
– Suspension lift
– Bull bar bumper with winch
– Ocean liner horn
– Bar side steps
– Hood scoop
– Shaved door handle kit
– Back-up camera
– Chrome exhaust tips
– Surfboard rear view mirror
– DVD headrest entertainment system
– LED underbody and headlights
– Hydro cell provided by Hydro Fuel 2 Go
– Hydrogen generator electronics provided by Square One Energy