As promised, Aston Martin will put the V12 Zagato special edition into production this year for a limited run.
This is the car that will be delivered to customers, after it made its debut at the Kuwait Concourse d’Elegance later this month. The very first production version of the car will be revealed in the Middle East, where most of the 150 units will probably end up.
The Zagato V12 has a base price of £330,000 GBP, which will probably be bumped further on the showroom floors, or when the allocation runs out. That is a big price for a Vantage in a fancy dress, but then this is a very special car, a future classic, a collectible item. So it’s kinda worth it.
Technical specs are the same as the normal V12 Vantage:
- ALL ALLOY, QUAD OVERHEAD CAMSHAFT, 48-VALVE, 5935CC 6.0-LITRE V12
- FRONT MID-MOUNTED ENGINE, REAR-WHEEL DRIVE
- FULLY CATALYSED STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM WITH ACTIVE BYPASS VALVES
- SELECTABLE ‘SPORT’ MODE
- REAR MID-MOUNTED, SIX-SPEED MANUAL GEARBOX
- ALLOY TORQUE TUBE WITH CARBON-FIBRE PROPELLER SHAFT
- FINAL-DRIVE RATIO 3.71:1
- LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIAL
- MAXIMUM POWER: 380 KW (510 BHP/517 PS) AT 6500 RPM
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 570 NM (420 LB FT) AT 5750 RPM
- ACCELERATION: 0-100 KM/H (0-62 MPH) IN 4.2 SECONDS
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 305 KM/H (190 MPH)