To unleash the full potential of its rear-drive coupe, Hyundai asked Cosworth to come up with a tuning package for the Genesis Coupe. So they took the V6 version of the car and went mad with it. Cosworth has given the car 389 horsepower and 325 lb.-ft.torque, plus an aero kit and some bits and bobs for the interior.
On the outside the car features a satin-gloss blue finish, complemented with an aero kit consisting of a front spoiler lip, integrated rear spoiler, and blackout rear diffuser, as well as gunmetal-finish lightweight racing wheels. Suspension and brakes both come from Cosworth directly.
Inside the cabin this Genesis Coupe features Cosworth CGRS (Cosworth Genesis Racing Series) Steering Wheel, shifter, pedals, two-tons sport seats and dashboard.
Engine modifications include new induction and exhaust with Cosworth high-flow systems, and a new ECU map.
- Improved thermal management
- Optimization of induction and exhaust systems
- Enhanced engine control parameters
- Cosworth Intake and High-flow Exhaust
- Cosworth CGRS Steering Wheel
- Cosworth CGRS Shift knob
- Cosworth CGRS Pedals
- Cosworth CGRS Shift Boot
- Cosworth Two-Tone Sport Seats
- Cosworth Two-Tone Interior Treatment
- Cosworth CGRS Satin/Gloss Blue
- Cosworth CGRS Full front replacement bumper w/ integrated Carbon Fiber Brake Ducts
- Cosworth CGRS Carbon fiber front splitter
- Cosworth CGRS Carbon fiber side skirt lip
- Cosworth CGRS Carbon fiber Diffuser
- Cosworth CGRS Integrated Trunk Spoiler
- Cosworth CGRS Edition Wheels
- Cosworth CGRS logo and hood graphics
- Cosworth Big-Brake System
- Cosworth Performance Suspension