Our first look at the world’s one and only white Lamborghini Veneno Roadster was not all that good. All we had was a few blurry cellphone photos of the car as it was being unloaded into the showroom at Lamborghini Hong Kong.
Now though, Lamborghini HK has released a number of proper photos of this hugely impressive car from its official unveiling event at the Lamborghini Pop Up exhibition at KCP Auto Plaza. They even invited Hong Kong’s renowned action film star Donnie Yen. The Hangover’s Ken Jeong would have been a more interesting choice, but hey.
The White Lamborghini Veneno Roadster is currently the ultimate expression of what a Lamborghini can be, but it definitely won’t hold that title for long. It is also not that special from a technical point of view, as it’s a standard $300K Aventador Roadster underneath. But color white does a good job of showcasing the unique and frankly insane design of the carbon fiber body.
Lamborghini Veneno Engine Specs:
- cc: 6498
- Liters: 6.5
- bore: 95.0
- stroke: 76.4
- compression ratio: 11.8 (comp ratio)
- number of cylinders: 12
- configuration: V
- valve gear type: double overhead cam (DOHC)
- variable valve timing/camshaft: yes
- number of valves per cylinder: 4
- engine code: L539 (code)
- Maximum power kW: 530 (kW)
- Maximum power hp/PS: 720 (hp/PS)
- rpm for maximum power: 8250 (rpm max hp)
- maximum torque lb ft: 509 (max torq lb ft)
- maximum torque Nm: 690 (max torq Nm)
- rpm for maximum torque: 5500 (rpm max torq)