Even though white is probably the least cool color for a car as aggressive and as macho as the 2015 Corvette Z06, the guys from ADV1 Wheels have managed to prove you can at least make it look more luxurious with a nice set of wheels. This car is the result of a joint effort between ADV1 Wheels, Wheels Boutique, and Exclusive Motoring.
The exposed carbon fiber aero components on the Corvette Z06 make a pretty nice contrast with the white color of the exterior. And although one would argue matte black would have been a better choice for the wheels, the point of this treatment was to make the Corvette look more plush and fancy, hence the polished aluminum finish on the rims.
Speaking of the rims, they are ADV7.0 Track Spec SL, measuring 20×10.5 inch up front and 21×12.5 inch out back.
2015 Corvette Z06 Specs:
- Aluminum space frame
- Carbon-fiber hood and removable carbon-fiber roof panel
- Supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine
- 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- 7-speed manual or an all-new 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
- 0-60: 2.95 Seconds
- Quarter mile: 10.95 Seconds @127 MPH
- Coupe and convertible body styles
- Driver Mode Selector
- Data Recorder Telemetry
- Starting Price: around $80,000
Gallery: Corvette Z06 C7 Slammed on ADV1 Wheels,