It took a long time, but the first civilian video of the utterly amazing Koenigsegg Regera is finally here. Thanks to Shmee150 and his unwavering determination to travel all the Sweden in the depth of winter, we get an in-depth look at this hyper car inside and out, and hear its story from the Koenigsegg man himself, Christian von Koenigsegg.
Unveiled at 2015 Geneva Motor Show, Koenigsegg Regera is the Swedish car maker’s entry into the world of hybrid hyper cars. In man ways though, it is not a rival for the current flock of hybrid speed machines like the P1 and LaFerrari, but the upcoming Bugatti Chiron.
Video by Shmee150
Koenigsegg Regera Technical Specs:
- 1100 Hp of combustion engine power on 91 octane DIN or 95 octane RON (a bit more on E85)
- 1250 Nm of combustion engine torque
- 700 Hp of electric propulsion
- 900 Nm of electric torque
- 9 kWh 620 Volt, flooded liquid cooled battery pack
- Over 1500 BHp or 1.11 MW
- Over 2000 Nm of torque
- Dry weight 1420 kg
- 1628 kg curb weight (including all liquids and full fuel tank)
- Equipment: Smart airbags, detachable storable hardtop with lightweight roof, power windows, robotized and soft closing hoods and doors. Adjustable pedals and steering column, leather interior with Regera style stitching, electronically 6-way adjustable carbon sport seats with memory foam, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, KES (stability), Active Chassis with hydraulic lifting system, Satnav, LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, Apple CarPlay, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover, electric handbrake, power folding wing mirrors, Titanium exhaust system.