Following the first announcement about the launch of a series of upgrade programs for the 2016 Cadillac CTS-V, Hennessey Performance has now released the first of the bunch, the HPE750 package. There is an 800 and a 1,000 package in the works, but trust me, the 750 is plenty fast enough.
What we have here in the 2016 Hennessey Cadillac CTS-V HPE750 is a 750 horsepower super saloon that delivers the same sort of performance as a Lamborghini Aventador while remaining a perfectly usable family car, and quite an elegant one at that. This turning normal family cars into insane hot rods is kind of Hennessey’s specialty. And they are among the few American tuners who consistently put out high quality products.
Hennessey Cadillac CTS-V HPE750 Details:
• 757 bhp @ 6,400 rpm
• 782 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 3.2 sec.
• 0-150 mph: 15.4 sec. (stock = 17.8 sec.)
• 1/4 mile: 11.2 sec. @ 131 mph
• Top speed: 210 mph
HPE750 Upgrade Includes
• Hennessey Pulley Upgrade
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• Long-tube Stainless Steel Headers
• Stainless Steel Midpipes
• High Flow Catalytic Converters
• High-flow Air to Water Intercooler Upgrade
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
• Hennessey H10 Monoblock Wheel Upgrade