While Dodge is sending off the mighty Viper with a series of special editions, Texan tuner Hennessey Performance decided to pay tribute to this great American hero in their own way. So they sent out one of their Hennessey Viper Venom 800 Supercharged models out for one last photoshoot.
OK, so it probably won’t be the last Viper ever these guys will tune, but it is the last they worked on while the car was still in production. So, that’s something, ain’t it? Anyway, Hennessey Viper Venom 800 is a beast of a machine, packing, as the name suggests, 800 horsepower (808 hp), giving it a 0 to 60 mph time of 2.9 seconds on drag radial tires. Granted, it looks stock, but the fact that you know this Viper has that kind of oomph somehow makes these photos look cooler. And if 800 hp is still not enough for you, Hennessey also has a 1,000 horsepower package for this car.
Hennessey Viper Venom 800 Package Details:
• 808 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
• 790 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm
• 0 – 60 mph: 2.9 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.5 @ 143 mph
Venom 800 Supercharged Engine Upgrade Includes:
• High-flow supercharger system (5 psi boost pressure)
• Air to air intercooler system
• High flow fuel injectors
• Stainless Steel 3 Inch Exhaust System
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Engine Management System Upgrade
• Engine Management Calibration
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey® Exterior Emblems
• Venom® 800 & Supercharged Exterior Emblems
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing (up to 100 miles)
• 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty