Do you think God ever did an unboxing, in-depth review of the humans when he supposedly created us? After all, we are quite the machines, aren’t we? That would answer a lot of questions about how we operate. But since we cannot have that let’s check out the creator of Koenigsegg Regera explaining to us how his machine works. The Regera is a lot more interesting than most humans, anyway.
In this video produced by /Drive – yes, they still exist! – Chirstian von Koenigsegg goes in-depth with the Koenigsegg Regera and shares some of the secrets of its builds with us:
Koenigsegg Regera Highlights:
- 1100 Hp of combustion engine power on 91 octane DIN or 95 octane RON (a bit more on E85)
- 1250 Nm of combustion engine torque
- 700 Hp of electric propulsion
- 900 Nm of electric torque
- 9 kWh 620 Volt, flooded liquid cooled battery pack
- Over 1500 BHp or 1.11 MW
- Over 2000 Nm of torque
- Dry weight 1420 kg
- 1628 kg curb weight (including all liquids and full fuel tank)
- Equipment: Smart airbags, detachable storable hardtop with lightweight roof, power windows, robotized and soft closing hoods and doors. Adjustable pedals and steering column, leather interior with Regera style stitching, electronically 6-way adjustable carbon sport seats with memory foam, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, KES (stability), Active Chassis with hydraulic lifting system, Satnav, LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, Apple CarPlay, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover, electric handbrake, power folding wing mirrors, Titanium exhaust system.