Although it’s not clear yet that what will happen to the Hummer brand, as Chinese are trying to buy it, and even if they succeed the Humvee is too good to be in their hands.However German tuner Gieger Cars has come up with another mad mod for this homeless American giant! Called ‘Latte Macciatto’ which is a very cool name, it features a unique two-tone brown/beige paintjob and massive 30 inch wheels!
Also with the help of a supercharger, Geiger Hummer is now capable of 547 hp and 763 nm of torque and does 0 to 100 in 7 seconds with top speed of 228 km/h. God knows how terrible is the car’s fuel economy, but who cares anyway 🙂 Braking and suspension upgrades are also parts of the package.
The interior is pure luxury, Karl Geiger have covered every square centimeter with the finest leather in brown and creme beige. Dashboard, steering wheel, central console and door panels, all glisten in the same color combination as the outside paintwork, which makes the “Latte Macciatto” Hummer absolutely unique. Also remarkable is the fact that Geiger has refinished altogether 400 small parts in the interior with piano lacquer. The A, B and C columns and the underside of the roof have also been lined with finely structured Alcantara. A pioneer sound system including SatNav supplies the passengers with perfect sound and all important information, while a roof-mounted monitor in the back is ideally suited for playing DVDs.
- Vehicle type: Hummer H2
- Motor: supercharger conversion
- Power: 547 HP (402 kW) at 5900 rpm
- Max. torque: 763 Nm at 4500 rpm
- Acceleration: 0-100 kmh: 6.9 sec.
- Top speed: 228 kmh
- Brakes: front and back, 2-part riveted brake discs 380 X 32 mm, front with 6-piston calipers, rear with 4-piston calipers
- Wheels/tires: Geiger aluminum wheels, 9.5 X 30 all round with 315/30R30
- Chassis: strengthened stabilizers and rear axle struts, lowered
- Interior equipment: 2-tone special leather lining, Pioneer sound system incl. navigation, Roof-mounted monitor incl. DVD player, reversing camera in the rear-view mirror
- Special features: special paintwork in latte design, Geiger stainless steel sports exhaust system