Range Rover is the undisputed king of all Sport Utility Vehicles in the world, no doubt about it. And its Sport variant is indeed one of the coolest cars in the market today. However, the company has released a new limited edition of this car based on the new 2010 model which tops all the others! It’s the Range Rover Sport Autobiography, which is limited to only 250 units per year, all coming in Santorini Black.
Currently on display at the L.A. Auto the RR Autobiography comes with unique features inside and out.On the exterior, lower door panels, front and rear bumpers with titan accents and an extended rear roof spoiler are all painted the same as the body, it also has Titan mesh grille and side vents, and 20-inch 10-spoke Diamond-Turned alloy wheels and a distinguishing exhaust extension complete the magnificent looks of this road-going yacht!
Inside the cabin you get duo-tone leather upholstery available in three color combinations, front and rear headrests with embossed Autobiography Sport logo, rear-seat entertainment system and HD radio. Autobiography logo is also found on wood door inserts and on the tailgate.
Electronic rear differential lock and adaptive cruise control are also part of the package.
Range Rover Sport models pricing:
- HSE $60,495 5.0-liter V8 375 hp/375 lb-ft 6-sp auto
- Supercharged $74,195 5.0-liter V8 510 hp/461 lb-ft 6-sp auto
- Autobiography $88,545 5.0-liter V8 510 hp/461 lb-ft 6-sp auto
- Greater focus on enhanced driving dynamics, more athletic performance
- All-new direct-injection 5.0-liter V8 engines
- New 5.0-liter supercharged V8 delivers a remarkable 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque with 0-to-60 mph acceleration in just 5.9 seconds
- New 5.0-liter naturally-aspirated V8 with 375 hp and 375 lb-ft generating
- 0-to-60mph acceleration in 7.2 seconds – just 0.1 sec. slower that previous Supercharged model
- High-efficiency, sixth-generation Eaton™ twin-vortex supercharger (Supercharged and Autobiography models)
- Both engines conform to stringent ULEV2 emissions regulations
- Striking new exterior design with new LED headlights, new two-bar grille, revised bumpers and new LED rear light clusters
- Vastly improved ride and handling with new Adaptive Dynamics System featuring precise new DampTronic Valve Technology ™ damper units (shocks) that read suspension movements 500 times per second and adjust to suit the driver
- New Dynamic program within Terrain Response™ system to deliver more sporting and responsive on-road driving experience
- New paddle shifters for Sport Supercharged (and Autobiography)
- Dramatic leap forward in interior quality, with finer materials and finishes; 50 percent fewer buttons and switches on dashboard