RK Collection and Toyota Racing Development (TRD) have teamed up to create something very special for this year’s SEMA show. It is based on a Camry, but where your Camry has got a four-pot or a miserable six-cylinder, this one’s got a weapons-grade 358 cubic inches NASCAR V8 with 680 horsepower. Now that’s what I’m talking about!
Other major difference between this monster and your run of the mill Camry is the body style. This has been converted into a two-door coupe with custom body kit, Toyota grill, carbon fiber brake ducts with fog lights and TRD emblems.
They’ve also bolted a set of TSW Jarama wheels under the car, that measure 20 x 8.5 inches in the front and 20 x 10 in the rear and fitted with 245/35/20 Michelin Pilot tires in the front and 285/20/30 in the rear.
The RK Camry also gets symphony as exhausts! It comes with a custom three-inch exhaust with X-pipe, Thrush mufflers, Quicktime performance cut out, custom side exhaust tips and high temperature turbo Black coating by H.M. Elliot Inc.
But this is actually a road-legal NASCAR-inspired car, so it comes with an awesome interior with custom leather-covered panels, a suede headliner with integrated rear tweeters, leather-covered power seats with custom TRD billet logos, a billet shifter and a dashboard with SPEK gauges by Proparts. Comfort is enhanced with air conditioning provided by Vintage Air. For added safety a four-point roll cage was installed.
And of course no SEMA car would be complete without a kicking audio system with a Pioneer AVIC-2110BT DVD/NAV receiver. Boston Acoustics contributed to the high-performance sound with two GT-275 75w amps, four GT-475 75w amps, two pair of SR-60 two-way 6.5 component speakers and a G212-44 12-inch subwoofer.
RK Collection Toyota Camry NASCAR Edition Features
• RKC Custom made two-door 2010 Camry Body Sheet Metal
• RKC Custom Body Kit, Nose/Tail, Flare/Side Skirt/Spoiler
• RKC Custom Toyota Grill’s
• RKC Custom Carbon Fiber Brake Ducts with Fog Lights
• RKC Custom TRD emblems
• TSW Jarama 20X8.5 Front – 20X10 Rear
• Michelin Pilot 245/35/20 Front – 285/20/30 Rear
• Custom Leather Covered Panels
• Custom Suede Headliner with Integrated Rear Tweeters
• Custom four-Point Roll Cage
• Custom Leather Covered Power Seats with Custom TRD Billet Logos
• Custom Billet Shifter
• Custom Dash with SPEK gauges by Proparts
• Air conditioning by Vintage Air
• Pioneer AVIC-2110BT DVD/NAV receiver
• Boston Acoustics
o Gt-275 75w x 2 Amps.
o Gt-475 75w x 4 Amp.
o Two- pair SR-60 two-way 6.5 Component Speakers
o 1 G212-44 12′ Subwoofer
• TRD NASCAR Engine-V8 Configuration
– Displacement- 358 cubic inches
– Power- 680 HP @ 8500 RPM
– Bore/Stroke – 4.185 inch/3.25 inch
– Oil System- five-stage dry sump
• Custom Wilson Throttle Body Injection
• Motec Engine Management
• Custom Fluidyne radiator
• RKC Custom Header
• RKC Custom Air Intake with K&N Filters
• RKC Custom A/C Mounts
• Quicktime Bell Housing
• Custom Ram Dual Disc Street Clutch
• Tremic T-56 Magnum 6-Speed
• RKC Modified Camry Sub frame
• D2 Coil Over Struts
• Custom Lower Control Arms
• Speedway Engineering 1 ¼ Splined Sway Bar
• Woodward Power Rack
• Wilwood 14.25 Rotors
• Brembo six-piston GT Calipers/ radial Mounted
• Modified 2010 Vensa Sub frame with Lexus SC-430 Differential
• SC-430 Differential with TRD Locker
• Custom Adjustable Control Arms
• Custom Driveshaft and Axles from The Driveshaft Shop
• D2 Coil over
• Wilwood 14′ Rotors
• Brembo 4-Piston GT Calipers radial Mounted
• Custom three-inch Exhaust with X-Pipe
• Thrush Mufflers
• Quicktime Performance Cut Out
• Custom Side Exhaust Tips
• High Temp Turbo Black Coating by H.M. Elliott INC.
• Fluidyne high Performance
• Michael Waltrip Racing
• Michelin Tires
• Speedway Engineering
• Specialty Automotive Materials
• Toyota Racing Development
• Tremec Transmissions
• Vintage Air
• Wilwood Engineering
• Brown & Miller Racing Solutions