Eagle E-Type Speedster is another try to create something close to the original Jaguar E-Type, the world’s most iconic car.
This car is actually better than the original, since it’s got modern engine, modern chassis and modern suspension. It’ll drive like a contemporary supercar, but looks like a glorious E-Type from 1960s. That’s the best of both worlds! The car might only have a 310 hp 4.7 liter 6-cylinder engine, but it weighs only 1000 kg. So it’s fast. And to be honest who cares about performance.
You are just going to drive around in this car and look good, that’s all! Of course being a modern car underneath, it won’t overheat or break down all the time, which is great.
Pricing and availability of the Eagle E-Type will be announced later.
Jaguar E-Type Speedster Lightweight Specification
- Engine: 4.7 litre, aluminium in line 6 cylinder, longitudinal front mounted
- Cylinder head: Aluminium twin cam big valve.
- Max power: 310bhp @ 4800rpm
- Max Torque: 340lb ft @ 3600rpm
- Fuelling: Fuel injection with individual throttle bodies and ECU
- Transmission: Aluminium 5 speed gearbox, aluminium Power Lock differential
- Suspension: Independent wishbones, 6 high tech adjustable dampers, anti roll bars and rear radius arms
- Brakes: 315mm/280mm drilled and vented discs, Aluminium 4 pot calipers, servo assistance
- Steering: Rack and pinion
- Wheels: 6 x 16 front, 7.5 x 16 rear, aluminium rims with stainless steel spokes
- Tyres: 225/55 x 16 front, 245/55 x 16 rear
- Weight: 1008kg dry
- 0-60mph: under 5 seconds
- Top speed: 160mph plus
- Height: 1000mm
- Length: 4260mm
- Width: 1740mm