Yes, it’s a new edition of Porsche 911. But it’s a rather special one designed by Brumos Porsche as a tribute to Hurley Haywood’s Daytona 24 Hours career.
Porsche will make only five of the 911 Carrera GTS B59 Edition, each priced at $133,540. That makes even more special. That ans the unique paint job that makes it immediately recognizable. The car is of course based on the new GTS series and is powered by a 408 bhp flat-six engine.
That engine remains untouched in this special edition. But it comes with:
– Brumos Red/Blue stripe design for the front hood and rear deck
– Brumos Red/Blue stripe “PORSCHE” door decals
– Exterior mirrors in Black
– 19″ Sport Classic Wheel (Fuchs style)
– Interior limitation badges
– Door entry guards in Stainless Steel with “Hurley Haywood” engraved signature
– Deviating (dual stripe) stitching in Red/Blue on steering wheel and gear/brake lever
– Carrara White painted interior accents including Adaptive Sport Seat Backrests
Performance and comfort options include;
– Sport Chrono Package Plus
– Sport Shifter
– Sports Suspension including PASM and Limited Slip Rear Differential Lock
– BOSE Surround Sound System
– XM Satellite Radio Receiver
– Extended Navigation Module for PCM 3.0
– Heated Front Seats
Each car is also delivered with a coffee table-style book properly documents the history, heritage and pedigree of the 2012 911 Carrera GTS B59 Edition. Nice touch!