We just looked at TRD’s 2013 Toyota Avalon for this year’s SEMA, now check out what DUB Magazine has come up with. Their Avalon looks meaner and more aggressive because of its all-black exterior. It gets the 3.5-liter DOHC V6 engine but in standard tune.
The Brilliant Black body is complemented with matte black wheels and tinted windows. To soften the edges the car gets a few silver accents on the bumpers and also on the rims outer lip. Those 22-inch TIS wheels are wrapped with Pirelli tires. Above them you find the sport suspension that lowers the car.
The interior is upgraded with black leather and suede upholstery with DUB logos, and a JBL sound system.
- 3.5-liter DOHC V6
- Six-speed automatic
- Custom lowered
- Black leather seats with black ultra-suede inserts with diamond pattern
- Black suede headliner
- JBL sound system
- Custom fiberglass audio installation in trunk with suede and paint accents
- 22-inch TIS wheels in matte black
- 245/30 22 Pirelli tires
- Paint – Custom Brilliant Black
- Exterior plastics color matched
- Custom body kit
- Mesh grille
- Tinted taillights
- Tinted windows
- De-chromed body/trim