This is one of the more weird cars at this year’s SEMA show. It’s a Toyota Tundra pickup truck turned into the ultimate fishing car by Bassmaster Elite Series pro angler Britt Myers. The base 2012 Tundra CrewMax provided him with plenty of space to cram all the gear he needed into the car.
We don’t like fishing. We are more interested in what they’ve done to the car’s exterior and chassis.
The CS Motorsports crew who built this thing have used a TRD Big Brake Kit and a 12-inch suspension lift, and also installed custom roof rack with special LED lighting and fishing rod storage. 20-inch wheels with massive Nitto off-road tires and a TRD-tuned 5.7 liter V8 engine with supercharger and sport exhaust exhaust system wrap up the technical work.
For the interior, the tuner replaced the rear bench with bucket seats and custom built a fiberglass console that stretches from the dash to the rear cab wall with built-in video monitors and subwoofers.
- 5.7-liter i-FORCE DOHC V8
- TRD supercharger
- TRD exhaust system
- Six-speed automatic transmission
Suspension and Brakes
- Bulletproof 12-inch suspension lift kit
- Fox shocks and coil-over system
- TRD Big Brake kit
- Nitto 38″ x 15.50″ x 20″ Mud Grappler tires
- ATX 20″ x 11″ wheels
- A custom Fab Four pre-runner style front bumper
- Warn 16k winch system
- Custom fabricated roof rack
- Rigid Industries LED lighting
- Custom-built fishing rod tubes
- Custom LED grille from Rigid industries
- 3M matte gray wrap; bumpers and fender flares painted to match
- Bushwacker fender flares
- Smoked exterior lighting
- Amp Research power side steps, bed steps and bumper step
- Berkley bait and tools
- Quantum rods and reels
- Custom-fabricated console, from dash to rear cab wall
- Three 8″ Kicker subwoofers and a TV monitor mounted in the console
- Door panels modified to accept Kicker speakers and video monitors
- Interior color change from gray to black
- Black and yellow custom leather seat upholstery with “Toyota Fishing Team” embroidery
- Custom light switch panel in center console
- Motorized tackle storage drawer in bed area