Porsche specialist Techart has come up with a new power package for the latest Porsche 911 Turbo S that unlocks a new level of performance for the super sport car. It also cements Techart’s position as the finest Porsche tuner in the world.
The new kit adds 60 hp and 130 Nm to the Turbo S’ already potent 560 hp / 700 Nm turbocharged flat-six engine for a total 620 hp and 830 Nm (880 with overboost).
Porsche 911 Turbo S by Techart features the firm’s TA 091/T1.1 kit which is based on the intelligent TECHART engine management system TECHTRONIC. You can enable it in true James bond style via the Sport Plus button at center console. Once activated, the extra oomph dispatches the Turbo S from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds (standard 3.1 seconds). The top speed in this mode is 328 km/h, which is 10 more than the standard.
Techart TECHTRONIC features:
• significant increase of performance and driving dynamics
• activation by pushing the Sport button at the center console
• quick and easy installation, trouble-free deinstallation at any time
• intelligent electronic power management
• highest material quality and fulfillment of OEM specifications
• does not affect vehicle diagnostics or servicing
• does not affect electronic engine protection features