Having done all the previous versions of the fifth generation Camaro, Hennessey Performance has shifted attention to the Z/28 model. As usual, in due time they will offer a wide range of programs from 550 to over 1,000 horsepower. Here’s a mid-range Hennessey Camaro Z/28 HPE600 on the dyno.
Hennessey makes a point of testing all their cars on dyno to prove the numbers they claim are real. John Hennessey is often accused of not being completely honest, but you can’t rally argue with a rolling road!
Besides sounding absolutely brutal, Hennessey Camaro Z/28 also puts down a serious power figure on the machine:
The main ingredients of Hennessey Camaro Z/28 HPE600 package include:
• TVS2300 Supercharger System
• HPE Air Induction System
• High Flow Fuel Injectors
• Redline Water Weter
• All Necessary Gaskets, Fluids & Hardware
• Professional Installation
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• Hennessey Premium Floormats
• Hennessey Carbon Fiber Door Sills
• Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Hennessey Exterior Badging