A large of the appeal of Jaguar F-Type R Coupe V8, and all its other variants for that matter, is the noise it makes at full chat. Kid you not, it resembles the sound made by a high-velocity machine gun when it’s providing sustained cover fire!
If you don’t believe it, have a listen for yourself. But be careful not to raise the volume too much.
Jaguar F-Type R V8 makes an exciting noise. There is not doubt about it. But there is also no denying that it could get wearisome after a while. What’s more, to a man with no interest in cars, the Jag sound like it might be broken. I mean, all that snap, bang and crackle… those are not normal noises you expect from a car!
Video by Marchettino
Jaguar F-Type R Highlights:
- 550 hp V8 Supercharged
- 186 mph top speed
- 20 inch Gyrodyne Silver alloy wheels
- Jaguar Super Performance Braking System with Red calipers
- Sport suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Switchable Active Sport Exhaust with quad exhaust pipes
- Configurable Dynamics System
- Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by braking
- Performance seats with leather facings and ‘R’ embossing
- 3-spoke leather flat-bottomed steering wheel with Ignis gear shift paddles
- Dark Technical Weave Aluminum console trim with ‘R’ graphic
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting with selectable palette
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Climate Pack with heated seats and heated steering wheel
- Garage Door Opener
- HD Radio™ and Sirius Satellite Radio
- Meridian™ 770W Audio System