After successfully supercharging the Corvette Stingray C7 to 630 horsepower, Callaway Cars has now turned their attention to the high-performance Z06 model. To be revealed at the National Corvette Museum C7 Bash in Bowling Green, Kentucky, the 2015 Callaway Corvette Z06 is going to be one of the most powerful cars they’ve ever built.
Performance figures are yet to be released, but the power package proposed for the 2015 Callaway Corvette Z06 seems like something that could potentially generate over a thousand horsepower. They take in a standard Z06 with a 6.2 liter supercharged V8 developing 620 hp, and then change pretty much all of its inner parts with higher-performance parts.
The main features of the engine program devised for the Callaway Z06 include GenThree supercharger system with optimized housing geometry and 32% more displacement than the stock Z06 supercharger, improved manifold design and unique triple-element intercooling system.
2015 Callaway Corvette Z06 performance package is priced at $16,995 and includes the following items:
– Callaway GenThree Supercharger (pat. pend.) with Triple-Element Intercooler System
– Callaway Supercharger Surround Hood Trim Ring
– Callaway Carbon Engine Covers
– Callaway High Flow Air Intake System
– Callaway Embroidered Floor Mats
– Callaway Anodized Aluminum Door Sill Panels
– Callaway Exterior and Interior Badging
– Callaway Underhood Build Plaque with Vehicle Identification Number
– Callaway Key Fobs
– Callaway Authenticity Documentation Package
– Callaway 3 Year, 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty