Audi revealed the official pricing of the new generation 2016 Audi TT sports car for the American market where it is available in both Coupe and roadster body styles, and in TT and TTS guises. Actually, only the TTS version is currently only available as a Coupe.
The main difference between the 2016 Audi TT and the TTS is in the engine. They both feature a 2.0 liter TFSI four-banger, but whereas the normal TT packs 220 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque, the TTS benefits from a full 292 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque. The extra power in the latter model makes a big difference in the performance as it can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds (compared to 5.3 seconds for the standard version). Both cars come with a six-speed S tronic transmission, Quattro system and Audi Drive Select, but only the TTS gets the magnetic ride suspension.
As for the pricing, 2016 Audi TT Coupe stars from $42,900 and its Roadster variant from $46,400. The TTS Coupe costs from $51,900. You will find the list of standard features below.
- Auto climate control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass
- MMI touch
- Audi music interface with two USB ports and a 3.5mm aux in
- Audi drive select
- Audi advanced key
- Heated, 12-way power front sport seats (S sport seats with pneumatic side bolsters standard on TTS)
- Leather/Alcantara® interior
- LED interior lighting
- 3-spoke flat bottom multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles
- 18” wheels on TT coupe and TT roadster
- 19” wheels on TTS
- Rear acoustic parking sensors
- LED taillights with dynamic turn signals
- LED headlights
- Spare tire and tool kit/car jack