Customers these days like to have options, even when the goods are something as rare as a Corvette Z06 with red wheels. So after showing you a red-wheeled Z06 by Forgiato, we can now bring you a black example by Wheels Boutique, equipped with a set of red ADV1 wheels.
Now, this is probably not a fair comparison since the white Forgiato Corvette Z06 was also equipped with a body kit and an 800 horsepower engine, whereas WB’s offering is a standard model with the 650 horsepower unit under the bonnet and no extra body components. But some may argue, and we might agree with them, that the standard Z06 looks more handsome than the one fitted with the blingy grille and wide arches.
As for the red wheels, we are not a big fan of those things but we have to say they go better with a black exterior than white. The rims on this Z06 are ADV5.0 DC in gloss red, measuring 20×10.5 inch on the front axle and 21×12.5 in the rear.
Corvette Z06 Highlights:
- Aluminum space frame
- Carbon-fiber hood and removable carbon-fiber roof panel
- Supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine
- 650 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque
- 7-speed manual or an all-new 8-speed paddle-shift automatic
- 0-60: 2.95 Seconds
- Quarter mile: 10.95 Seconds @127 MPH
- Coupe and convertible body styles
- Driver Mode Selector
- Data Recorder Telemetry
- Starting Price: around $80,000