If you live in the UAE and you own a supercar of any kind and also have 25,000 Dirhams (about $6000) to pay the entrance fee (you probably have that money, because you have a supercar!) Royal Drive has a great offer for you! In a three day event starting from March 18, you’ll get to see 59 other wealthy folks with their supercars and together you’ll go for a long drive. If it was in Italy or France, you’d be driving along the Riviera, but it’s UAE so instead you’ll get to see lots of hotels!
The trip starts form YAS hotel in Yas Island where the country’s Formula1 circuit is located, then you visit Ferrari theme park, and then through Abu Dhabi Corniche Road (and the less glamorous Airport Road!) you’ll get to Dubai to check in the Intercontinental Hotel. There, you’ll be treated with VIP access to the ‘Elements’ music festival, which will take place in Dubai Festival Arena between 3pm and 3am on March 19. Other great things they offer include:
• A luxury gala dinner at Yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
• Over night stay at Yas Hotel, Abu Dhabi.
• 1 days driving at Yas Marina Race Circuit
• Red carpet reception and lunch at Yas Marina.
• 2 exclusive VIP tickets to Elements Music Concert.
• Over night stay at the Intercontinental Hotel, Dubai Festival City.
• Private access to The Walk at JBR, Dubai.
• Dinner and Entertainment at a private beach-side marquee.
But if you don’t leave in the UAE, or you are poor and don’t have a supercar, you can’t do any of those things! Sorry we wasted your time 🙂 but you can still go there with a pack of popcorn and watch an amazing collection of hyper cars. How does that sound?!