Toyota UK announces a new customization program for the little iQ to make it more interesting in the eyes of young buyers.
The trendy city car gets a number of individualization options such as colourful body and roof decals and a choice of vibrant leather upholstery options. We can’t say they are very cool, but there they are! It is actually up to you – the customer – to make something good out of it.
Customers can mix and match patterns and shades to suit their mood, and with a range of eight external paint colours, six leather combinations and six roof and body decals, there are hundreds of possible variations.
Decals you can choose from include Box (a scattering of colourful quadrilaterals), Bloom (retro daisies), Pulse (a swoosh of grey strokes) and Aqua (a flow of bubbles). Then there’s the leather package with the following combinations:
- Black leather with platinum fillets and stitching
- Platinum leather with black fillets and stitching
- Red leather with platinum fillets and stitching
- Black leather with Electric Blue fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
- Black leather with Burnt Orange fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
- Black leather with red fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
As for the price, leathers cost £775, side decals £200 and roof decals £180.