Limited to 750 units only for the British market, the Skoda Yeti Urban offers up to £2,450 worth of extra equipment on top the SE grade, upon which it is based. It is also distinguished on the outside with 17-inch black-and-chrome ‘Matterhorn’ alloys, wheel arch extensions, chrome side strips, silver door mirror caps, silver roof rails and special roof stripes.
Inside the cabin where you find equipments like DAB digital radio as standard, Amundsen+ satellite navigation, Bluetooth connectivity and a multi-function steering wheel to control the audio system and telephone, you have the choice of red or black sports seats and sunset glass in the rear.
There are also a couple of options including stainless steel pedals (£80), sports exhaust trim (£50), and Nextbase Click 9 Lite Duo portable DVD player with twin 9-inch screens (£315).
Engine-wise, you have the choice of a 1.2-litre TSI 105PS, which offers fuel economy of 44.1mpg (combined) and CO2 emissions of 149g/km, or a 2.0-litre TDI CR 110PS DPF, which offers figures of 52.3mpg (combined) and CO2 emissions of 140g/km.
Skoda Yeti Urban is priced at £16,900 OTR for the petrol model and £18,330 OTR for the diesel.
Yeti Urban standard features:
- 17-inch black-and-chrome Matterhorn alloy wheels
- Amundsen+ satellite navigation
- Bluetooth GSM II telephone preparation
- DAB Digital radio
- Chrome exterior side moulding strips
- Decorative interior insert
- Silver door mirror covers
- Multi-function steering wheel for radio and telephone
- Roof stripes
- Silver roof rails
- Sports seats – red or black
- Sunset glass
- Wheel arch extensions
- Metallic paint (FOC if selected)
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Dual-Zone air conditioning
- Maxi-dot trip computer
- Fog lights
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment